Dedicated volunteers are an essential part of the IMPACT CARE Team. These committed citizens have been visiting MNJ to donate their precious time and money to improve the quality of life of sick children. Over the past three years, the team has visited the ward innumberable times and helped in several ways. Some of their contributions include:
- Donation of hand-made quilts for around 100 children.
- Spend time with children coloring, playing games and inspiring hope.
- Provision of alimirahs for the pediatric ward.
- Celebration of many events with the distribution of toys, clothes and delectable food.
- Donation of materials to maintain ward hygiene, including hand sanitizers, soap solutions, toothpaste and brushes.
- Donation of books, art and craft material for the children.
- Celebrate festivals around the year with all the children.
- Conducting a Laughter Yoga class.
- Donations of wheelchairs, stretchers and walkers.
- Donations of refrigerators.
Even more important than their donations is their heartfelt belief that we can make a real difference in the lives of these children. They have passionately spread the word about the program to and helped to steadily increase the number of volunteers. The children eagerly look forward to their visits and MNJ Cancer Hospital is truly blessed to have their support and commitment.